2013 Cabernet Sauvignon - Vintner's Reserve
- New Release - 92 Points, 2016 San Francisco Chronicle Commercial Wine Competition
This Cabernet Sauvignon flashes its plush plum color with an essence of dark
chocolate and blackberry on the nose. A soft kiss of smooth velvety textures with
deep rich bramble fruit, juicy black plum, Holiday spices and cocoa. This sinfully
delicious Cabernet lends itself to a juicy porterhouse steak with and truffle infused scalloped potatoes. It is an excellent food pairing wine. 125 cases produced.
The fruit from this flavorful and beautiful Cabernet came from a private estate
located in The Russian River Valley. Dark deep ruby red in color foreshadows the intense flavors the region produces. The ultimate in deep structure yet soft tannins.
The Russian River Valley American Viticultural Area (AVA) is located in the
heart of Sonoma County, California, just fifty-five miles north of San Francisco.
The seasonal fog and the tempering effects of the ocean to our west give us an uncommonly long growing season, and creates ideal conditions for Cabernet Sauvignon. These nearly ideal growing conditions result in wines of uncommon depth and richness.
- Founders Membership - Vintner's Choice (Quarterly) Learn More
- Founders Membership - Reds Only (Quarterly) Learn More
- Charter Membership - Vintner's Choice (Quarterly) Learn More
- Charter Membership - Red's Only (Quarterly) Learn More
- Gold, 95 points - 2016 SF Chronicle Wine Competition
Download Wine Notes